PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT ON PROVISION OF SPORTS AND HEALTH SERVICES
This Public Offer invites an unlimited number of consumers (hereinafter - "Customers") to enter into an agreement on the provision of sports and health services with a legal entity operating under the trademark " FITGY . X "(hereinafter - the" Agreement "), by purchasing a bonus from the Seller. Terms used in this Agreement have the following meanings: Public offer (hereinafter - the "Offer") - a public offer of the Seller in the interests of the Contractor (posted on the Sites www . Fitgy - x . Com and www . V doma . Fitgy - x . Com ), addressed to an indefinite circle of individuals (consumers), to conclude agreement on the provision of sports and health services on certain conditions. The period of acceptance of the offer is not limited. Agreement - an agreement on the provision of sports and health services, concluded between the Contractor and the Client on the terms of the Offer from the moment of acceptance by the Client of its terms. Acceptance - full and unconditional, unconditional acceptance by the Client of the terms of the Offer of the Agreement and its annexes. The moment of Acceptance is considered to be the payment of the Subscription cost. Subscription - an activated service that allows the client to visit the club or get remote access to training on the site, according to the selected type of Subscription, Performer - a legal entity that is duly registered in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, operates in a particular Club under the mark for goods and services " FITGY . X "and undertakes to provide the Services to the Client in accordance with the terms of this Offer. Commercial Representative of the Contractors and the Seller - a person duly registered in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, acts on his own behalf, but on behalf of, in the interests and at the expense of the Contractors on the basis of agreements with them and specified below. the right to process personal data of Clients on behalf of the Contractor. Club - a building / premises in which the Contractor undertakes to provide Services to the Client in case of compliance with all the requirements of this Offer, which is specified on the Contractor's Websites www . fitgy - x . com and www . at home . fitgy - x . com The Client is a consumer (individual, aged 14 and over) of sports and health services provided by the Contractor under the terms of this Agreement. Club Rules (hereinafter - the "Rules") - a summary of the terms of service, rules of conduct in the Club, requirements for visitors, types of services, their scope, and other necessary information concerning consumers of services (Annex 1 to the Agreement). The cost of the Subscription is the cost indicated on the CONTRACTOR's website. The Contractor's Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") is the official web page of the Contractor in the Local Network and on the Internet, at www . fitgy - x . com and www . at home . fitgy - x . com , which is one of the main sources of information for the Client. Services - sports and health services, defined in Annex № 1 to this Offer Payment for Services - depositing money by bank transfer or by means of payment, which are listed on the Club's Sites www . fitgy - x . com and www . at home . fitgy - x . com
1. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT 1.1. The subject of this Agreement is the receipt by the Client of sports and health services provided by the Contractor. The Client undertakes to pay the cost of the Services by purchasing a Subscription, and to comply with all the terms of this Agreement and all annexes thereto. 1.2. Procedure for concluding this Agreement (acceptance of this Offer): 1.2.1. The Commercial Representative places this Offer on the Site so that any individual can purchase the Services from the selected Contractor. 1.2.2. Subscriptions may differ in category, type, place of provision of Services, etc. and give the right to receive different amounts of Services of the Contractor. 1.2.3. By selecting and purchasing Subscriptions (paying the cost of the Subscription of the appropriate type, the Client Accepts this Offer, confirms that he has read the terms of this Offer and its annexes, the amount and terms of receiving Services corresponding to the Subscription purchased by the Client. 1.3 The Client has no right to transfer the right to use the Subscription to a third party. 1.4. The Client undertakes to comply with the Rules set forth in Appendix № 1 to this Offer, accept the Club Rules and consent to the processing of personal data from the moment of activation of the Subscription. 1.5. This Agreement is an accession agreement.
2. Subscription 2.1. Under this Agreement, the Contractor provides Services in the Club or remotely on the website according to the type of the Subscription selected by the Client . 2.2. Only persons over 14 years of age have the right to purchase the above-mentioned Subscriptions and receive Services from the Contractor under this Agreement. Persons aged 14 to 18 years guarantee that they have received the consent of parents ( adoptive parents ) or guardians to purchase the Subscription and receive the Services and undertake to present it during the Activation of the Subscription and / or during the first visit to the Club 2.3. The term of the Subscriptions is indicated on the website. After the expiration of the Subscription , it is considered that the Services have been consumed by the Client, and the Contractor has provided the Services properly and in full. Use of the Subscription outside its validity period is not allowed. 2.4. The season ticket is not subject to exchange for cash. 2.6. The Client agrees that if after concluding this Agreement (acceptance of this Offer) and / or after activating the purchased Subscription, if the Client unilaterally withdraws from the Agreement or terminates it, the funds paid by him shall not be refunded except provided for in paragraph 3.6.3 of this Agreement. 2.7. Subscription activation is carried out at the time of purchase. 2.7.1. The subscription can be activated only 1 (one) time and only for receiving sports and health services by one person - the Client. The person who first applied to the Contractor for the purpose of activating the Subscription is considered to be the Contractor with whom the Contract has been concluded (who has accepted the Offer). The Client is independently responsible for the storage, transfer, loss, communication of the Subscription data to any third parties. 2.7.3. From the moment of activation of the Subscription , it is considered that the Client has started consuming the services of the Contractor. 2.7.9. Authorization in the Club by the Artist. During the authorization, the Client is obliged to apply to the Contractor, and:
enter the access code to the Club in the access control system
present the original consent of the parents ( adoptive parents ) or guardians to receive the Services (applies to Clients aged 14 to 18);
provide a personal photograph or take a personal photograph of the Contractor;
indicate your contact details (phone, e- mail );
3. PROCEDURE FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES AND THEIR SCOPE 3.1. The procedure for providing the Services is determined by the Rules. The rules are approved by the Director of the Contractor. 3.2. The hours of visiting the Club by the Client are set in accordance with the Rules. 3.3. The Contractor reserves the right to change the schedule of the Club in case of the following grounds: recognition by the competent authorities of certain days of holidays (non-working) or weekends; the occurrence of any circumstances, in particular related to the technical and sanitary condition of the premises, which the Contractor will consider as such that may harm the Client or endanger his health or life. The Contractor shall notify visitors of such schedule changes by posting relevant information on the Club's official website (www. Fitgy - x.com.com ) or by any other means of notification . Such changes are not considered a change in the terms of the Agreement. 3.4. The client has the right to: 3.4.1. require the Contractor to perform his duties under the Agreement; 3.4.2. receive any information about the activities of the Club that is not considered confidential by the Contractor; 3.4.3. to pre-trial and as complete as possible settlement of disputes that may arise during the implementation of the Agreement, and to take all possible pre-trial measures to resolve the issues raised; 3.4.4. During the consumption of the Services to use the help of qualified specialists who are involved by the Contractor in the provision of Services; 3.4.5. receive information about the current Rules or their changes directly in the Club and / or on the Site. 3.5.The client undertakes: 3.5.1. Pay the cost of the selected Services in advance and in full; 3.5.2. Visit the Club within its working hours in accordance with the schedule specified in the Rules and in accordance with the type of Subscription owned by the Client; 3.5.3. to treat neatly and carefully the equipment, additional inventory and other property located in the Club; 3.5.4. take care of your belongings on your own and do not leave them unattended; 3.5.5. comply with all the terms of this Agreement and its annexes. 3.6. The Contractor has the right to: 3. 6.1. require the Client to comply with all terms of the Agreement and the Rules; 3.6.2. not to admit the Client to the Club, if the appearance of the Client gives the Contractor's staff reason to believe that the latter is intoxicated or under the influence of any of the drugs, or under the influence of drugs, if it affects behavior, reaction and the Client's consciousness, and if the circumstances listed in this clause of the Agreement are obvious to the Contractor's employees; 3.6.3. at its own discretion to refuse the Client to enter into the Agreement or to initiate the termination of the Services. In this case, the Contractor shall notify the Client of the termination of the Services, and in case of termination of the Agreement, the Contractor shall make a proportional refund. The used period of the Agreement is the period starting from the date of activation of the Client's Subscription in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and ending with the date of the decision to terminate the Services. The Client shall be notified of the termination of the Services in any way convenient for the Contractor; 3.6.4. for the existence of circumstances that exist outside the will of the Parties, or other circumstances that do not depend on the will of the Contractor, to terminate the provision of Services. 3.7. The Contractor undertakes: 3.7.1. Activate the Client's Subscription in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and the Rules; 3.7.2. Provide the Client with the Services paid for by him in accordance with the type of the Subscription of the latter; 3.7.3. to ensure the provision of Services in compliance with the terms of the Agreement and the Rules, the quality of which is determined by the Contractor; 3.7.4. to support the operation of sports equipment and inventory, as well as ancillary domestic premises intended for use by the Client.
4. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES 4.1. All disputes that may arise in connection with the implementation of this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved through negotiations between the Parties or their authorized representatives. If the dispute cannot be resolved through negotiations within 1 (one) calendar month, it shall be resolved in court in accordance with the established jurisdiction and jurisdiction of such dispute in the manner prescribed by applicable law of Ukraine. For violation of this Agreement, the Parties shall be liable in accordance with this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine. The Parties shall not be liable for breach of their obligations under this Agreement if it is not their fault. A party shall be presumed innocent if he or she proves that he or she has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that his or her obligations are properly fulfilled. 4.2. The Client is fully liable for damages and damages caused to the Contractor and third parties by damaging their equipment and other property. 4.3. The Contractor shall not be liable for any negative consequences that may occur if the Client has contraindications to receive the Services due to his health condition. In case the Client conceals from the Contractor information on the state of his health, which may lead to any kind of damage both by the Client and other Clients of the Club, the Contractor and other Clients shall be liable for such actions. independently in full. 4.4. The Contractor is not responsible for the actions and / or inaction of third parties who are not its employees, including persons who own the building in which the Club is located, which led to negative consequences, including the postponement of the approximate opening period of the Club.
5. COST OF SERVICES AND CALCULATION PROCEDURE 5.1. The cost of Services under this Agreement corresponds to the cost of the Subscription selected by the Client, which depends on type of the selected Subscription. 5.2. Payment for the Services under this Agreement shall be made by paying the Subscription and is a confirmation of the Client's acceptance of this Offer of the Agreement and its appendices. 5.5. Payment under this Agreement shall be deemed to have been made from the moment of crediting the funds paid by the Client to the account of the Seller or a third party making the sale.
6. CIRCUMSTANCES EXISTING OUTSIDE THE WILL OF THE PARTIES 6.1. The Parties shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the terms of this Agreement, if such non-performance or improper performance is the result of circumstances beyond the control of the Parties. The Parties agree that circumstances beyond the control of the Parties include, but are not limited to, the threat of war, armed conflict or serious threat of such conflict, including but not limited to enemy attacks, blockades, military embargoes, foreign enemy actions, general military mobilization, military action, declared and undeclared war, actions of the public enemy, riots, acts of terrorism, sabotage, piracy, riots, invasion, blockade, revolution, revolt, uprising, mass riots, curfew, expropriation, forcible seizure, seizure of enterprises, requisition public demonstration, blockade, strike, illegal actions of third parties, explosion, long breaks in transport, regulated by the terms of relevant decisions and acts of public authorities, closure of sea channels , embargo, ban (restriction) on exports / imports, etc., and caused by exceptional weather conditions and natural disasters, namely: epidemic, severe storm, cyclone, hurricane, tornado, storms, floods, accumulation of snow, ice, hail, frost, freezing of the sea, straits , ports, passes, earthquakes, lightning, fire, drought, subsidence and landslides, other natural disasters, etc .; fires in the buildings (or parts thereof) where the Club is located; decisions of state bodies which hinder or prevent the Contractor from fulfilling its obligations under the Contract and / or which significantly worsen the Contractor's position in comparison with the terms of this Contract and / or which, in the Contractor's opinion, have a significant negative impact on the Client; situations that significantly affect the ability or inability of the Contractor to fulfill its obligations under the Agreement; actions of the owners of the premises where the Club is located (should be located), including those that led to the loss of the Contractor's right to place the Club; repair and maintenance work in the buildings where the Club is located and which was not planned by the Contractor in advance; accidents in the systems of water supply, drainage, energy supply and air conditioning, as well as: failure to receive the act of commissioning of the building where the Club is to be located; non-receipt or untimely receipt of the Club's work permit, if it was not the fault of the Contractor; the fault of third parties in cases of absence or deterioration of utilities; the fault of third parties in all other cases and all other events, the occurrence, development and / or termination of which does not depend on the will of the Parties. For the period of existence of circumstances that exist outside the will of the Parties, the Party affected by such circumstances shall be released from the obligations provided for in this Agreement. Neither the Contractor nor the Club shall be liable for the negative consequences and other circumstances listed in this Article of the Agreement, the occurrence of which is beyond the control of the Contractor. Confirmation of the existence of circumstances that exist against the will of the Parties to the Contractor may be any document duly executed, which has a reference and confirmation of such circumstances. 6.2. The Parties are aware that such circumstances make the process of providing the Services impossible and are not grounds for termination of the Agreement.
7. TERM OF THE AGREEMENT, AMENDMENTS AND TERMINATION 7.1. The offer is valid indefinitely. This Agreement enters into force for the Client from the moment of its Acceptance by the Client, and the Contractor's obligations to provide Services to the Client arise from the moment of activation of the Subscription, and is valid until the last day of the Subscription. 7.3. This Agreement may not be terminated by unilateral withdrawal, except as provided in this Agreement.
8. OTHER CONDITIONS 8.1. This Offer and the Agreement are drawn up in the Ukrainian language. 8.2. The Parties agree that this Agreement as a whole and any part of it is in accordance with the free will of the Parties and may not be recognized as not in the interests of both Parties. 8.3. If the Client does not visit the Club, does not use his Subscription or does not use it fully due to pregnancy, business trip, illness and / or any other reason, the term of the Subscription does not change and the expiration date is not postponed, and, accordingly, the funds paid by the Client under this Agreement shall not be refunded, unless otherwise provided by this Agreement. 8.4. The Client hereby declares that he is aware that the fact of concluding this Agreement (acceptance of this Offer) means that: a) the Client knowingly agrees to all the terms of the Agreement; b) the Client is acquainted with the cost of Services under this Agreement, which fully satisfies him; c) the Client's state of health allows him to consume the Contractor's Services in accordance with this Agreement, and that the Client has no contraindications to sports and physical activity; d) he voluntarily assumes responsibility for possible injuries or other damage to his health resulting from the use of sports equipment and / or during any physical exercise (load); d) he has no medical contraindications for sports and knowingly releases the Performer from any liability for possible accidents that may occur to him on the territory of the Club; e) The Client agrees to the processing of his personal data by the Contractor and the Commercial Representative for any purpose, if such purposes do not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine and are necessary for the conclusion of this Agreement and its implementation; e) the Client gives his consent to take photo and / or video shooting with his participation in the provision of services by the Contractor without any reimbursement, and confirms and agrees that his name and photos or video with the participation of the Client may be used by the Contractor free of charge for advertising purposes in ways and methods that do not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine; g) The Client is personally responsible for the safety of personal belongings; g) The Client agrees to receive Notices from the Contractor: 22.214.171.124. SMS - Notification of banking services (bank card transactions, loan balances, loan repayment deadlines, etc. );
Registration on Internet sites;
SMS - Messages from taxi services;
Other round-the-clock service messages, previously agreed with the Contractor;
SMS - Messages insurance companies ;
SMS - Messages transport companies other than taxi services ;
SMS - Messages of an advertising nature;
Acceptance participation in promotions and raffles from manufacturers goods and services ;
Others SMS - Messages to receive whose User gave his consent , and which previously agreed with the Contractor .
9. APPENDICES 9.1. The following appendices are attached to this Agreement, which are integral parts of the Agreement: 9.1.1. Appendix № 1. Club rules, the current version of which is posted on the sites of the Club network: This Public Offer is offered by Fitness System LLC, which is the Seller, which is duly registered in accordance with the legislation of ERDPOU 42994354 bank account R / r 2600705265667, which operates on the basis of the Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, and operates under the trademark " FITGY.X ".
Club rules of fitness clubs FITGY.X to the contract of public offer of the contract on rendering of sports and improving services
Section I. GENERAL CLUB RULES
(Appendix № 1 - Club rules to the Agreement on the provision of sports and health services)
1. Clubs,Subscriptionsand services
1.1. Terms and concepts in these Rules are used by the Contractor in the following meanings.
1.1.1. The approximate opening period is the period of time in which, according to the Contractor's plans and in the absence of circumstances that may delay the process of opening the Club and do not depend on the will of the Contractor, the Club may be opened in whole or in part. In this case, the circumstances that may delay the opening of the Club and do not depend on the will of the Contractor, including but not limited to: issuance of permits by public authorities and / or local governments, the activities of third parties to build the Club, the process of acquisition and commissioning of inventory, utilities, etc.
1.2. As of the date of concluding the Agreement and taking into account its provisions, the list of functioning Clubs includes:
"FITGY.X" Osokorki, address: Kyiv, st. Chavdar, was. 2; "FITGY.X" Center , address: Kyiv, st. Saksaganskoho 40/85 "FITGY.X" Pechersk , address: Kyiv, st. Tobacco 53 ;
1.3. Types of Subscriptions:
1.3.1. Subscription "1 month", which is valid for 1 (one) calendar month . Grants the Client the right to access the Club within 1 calendar month. The maximum period of suspension of such Subscription is 3 (three) calendar days, which can be used once.
1.3.2. Subscription "3 months", which is valid for 3 (three) calendar months . Grants the Client the right to access the Club for 3 calendar months. The maximum period of suspension of such Subscription is 7 (seven) calendar days, which can be used once.
1.3.3. 6-month subscription, valid for 6 ( six) calendar months . Grants the Client the right to access the Club for 6 calendar months. the term of suspension of such Subscription is 7 (seven) calendar days, which can be used twice. 1.3. 4 . Subscription " 12 months", which is valid for 12 ( twelve ) calendar months . Grants the Client the right to access the Club for 12 calendar months. The maximum period of suspension of such Subscription is 7 (seven) calendar days, which can be used three times. 1.3. 5 . Subscription « 4 training ", the validity of which is 1 (one) calendar month . Gives the Client the right to attend 4 trainings in the Club for 1 calendar month. 1.3. 6 . Subscription « 8 trainings ", the validity of which is 2 ( two ) calendar months and. Gives the Client the right to attend 8 trainings in the Club for 2 calendar months. 1.3. 7 . Subscription « 10 trainings ", the validity of which is 2 ( two ) calendar months and. Gives the Client the right to attend 10 trainings in the Club for 2 calendar months. 1.3.8 Subscription " 1 month AT HOME ", which is valid for 1 ( one ) calendar month ( month period). Gives the client the right to access a remote platform with a training base. 1.4. Place of receiving the Services:
1.4.1. "All functioning Clubs", specified in item 1.2. Rules, unless otherwise specified By contract.
1.4.2. The Client agrees that his admission to other functioning Clubs occurs only if there is a relevant contractual relationship between the Contractor and the business entity of a particular Club. The terms of such contractual relations are not general and may differ from agreements with other Clubs.
1.5. Services provided by the Contractor under the Subscriptions (subject to the availability of such Services in the Subscription ):
1.5.1. training hall classes;
1.5.2. use of locker rooms;
1.5.3. loyalty services. The Contractor reserves the right to change the term of loyalty services. After the expiration of the loyalty services, it is considered that such services have been consumed by the Client, and the Contractor has provided the services properly and in full.
1.5.4. The Contractor, except for sports and health services, does not provide any other related services that are not provided by the terms of the Agreement, including services for storage of valuables and / or jewelry. 1.5.5. Remote platform access services with training base and recommended food menu
1.6. The Client is aware of and accepts the fact that with the development of the Club these Rules and Rules of other Sections are subject to adjustment, change and adoption in the new edition. In particular, but not exclusively, the Contractor has the right without the consent of the Client to introduce new types, types and categories of cards, expand, replace and improve the range of Services provided by Club Cards, clarify and change the name of Subscriptions; introduce other forms of visiting the Club. The Client agrees that any changes to these Rules are implemented unilaterally by the relevant order of the Contractor. In case of changes to these Rules, the Contractor informs the Client about the changes by posting a new version of the Rules in the Club, on the official website of the Club and / or at the points of sale of Club Cards. Individual notification of the Client or signing of additional agreements or any other appendices to this Agreement is not required for the entry into force of changes to the Rules. Amendments to the Rules shall enter into force upon adoption of the relevant order. A change in the Rules is not considered a change in the terms of the Agreement and is not considered to be made at its discretion.
1.19. By concluding this Agreement, the Client confirms that he is familiar with the list and scope of Services, the procedure for their provision, as well as with all the information necessary for the full consumption of Services in the Club.
1.20. After signing the Agreement and all annexes to it, including of all monuments, it is considered that the Client is acquainted with all their conditions and undertakes to comply with them. In case of violation or non-compliance with the terms of the Agreement and the Rules, the Client is liable under the Agreement, the Rules and current legislation of Ukraine.
2. General rules
2.1. The Contractor provides Services in the Club or remotely in accordance with the type of Subscription:
- in the Club on weekdays and Saturdays - from 7:00 to 22:00, except for the action of paragraph 3.3. Agreement
- in the Club on holidays and Sundays - from 8:00 to 15:00, except for the action of paragraph 3.3. Agreement.
The work schedule of the Club may be approved by a particular Club separately and may differ from the work schedule of other Clubs and from the schedule provided for in this paragraph of these Rules.
This condition does not create an imbalance in the rights of the Parties and does not violate the terms of the Agreement, and it is considered that the Contractor fulfills its obligations in full.
2.2. The Client (Customer) is obliged to leave the premises of the Club not later than the established time of the Club or not later than the established time, according to the mode of visit according to the type of the Subscription chosen by him.
2.3. While on the Club's territory, the Client must behave in accordance with the rules of public order, not disturb other visitors to the Club, observe cleanliness, hygiene, sanitation, fire safety, observe safety when working with equipment, sports equipment, electrical appliances, etc. and do not create uncomfortable conditions. for other visitors of the Club.
2.7..The client must leave outerwear in the wardrobe and stay in the Club premises, except for the entrance group and reception, in changeable shoes or boot covers. When leaving outerwear in the wardrobe, the Client is obliged to make sure that he has not left valuables and / or jewelry in his outer and inner pockets.
2.8. In addition to the existing prohibitions provided by the current legislation of Ukraine, the Client is strictly prohibited from performing the following actions on the territory of the Club:
2.8.2. Manifestations of racial, religious, national and any other discrimination;
2.8.3. Rude treatment of staff and other visitors to the Club;
2.8.4. obscene, loud, insulting remarks and threats against any person.
2.9. Visitors of the Club are materially responsible for the loss or damage of the Club's property;
2.10. The Club (the administration of the Club) is not responsible in case of damage to the health of the visitor of the Club due to his violation of the rules of conduct in the Club.
2.11. If necessary, solely in order to improve the comfort of visitors to the Club, it is allowed to introduce new items to the Rules, as well as changes to existing ones.
2.12. At the end of the class the Client is obliged to vacate the locker in the locker room.
2.13. Neither the Contractor nor the Club Partners are responsible for forgotten, lost, stolen or left unattended items of the Client or persons for whom he is responsible.
3. Rules of the Client's conduct in the training areas
3.1. Entrance to the training area is possible only in closed sports clothes and shoes. During training, the upper body should be covered with an item of clothing.
3.2. A child under the age of 14 (fourteen) is strictly forbidden to be in the gym.
4. Other conditions
4.1. The obligatory condition for visiting the Club is the presence of a personal photograph of the Client, which is provided by the Client or can be taken by the staff of the Contractor at the time of concluding the Agreement. The absence of a personal photo of the Client prevents his identification and, as a result, deprives the Client of the opportunity to visit the Club.
4.2. The Client agrees that the personal data provided by him, which are specified in the details of the Agreement, are necessary to identify the latter and are a voluntary expression of the Client's permission to allow the processing of personal data and their use under current legislation of Ukraine.
4.3. The Client is aware that the Contractor is not responsible for the actions and / or inaction of third parties, including, but not limited to, government agencies and persons who own the building in which the Club is located, which led to negative consequences.
4.4. During the conclusion of the Agreement and / or purchase of the Subscription and / or activation of the Club Card, the Contractor and / or his Commercial Representative provided all necessary, reliable information on visiting the Club, rules of use of equipment, sports equipment in the Club, answered all questions. The Client has the opportunity to contact the representatives of the Contractor for additional information on the use of equipment, sports equipment in the Club. The Contractor shall not be liable for the Client's actions in the Club, including the correct use of the Client's equipment or sports equipment, if due to his own actions or inaction the Client has suffered damage to health.
4.5. By concluding the Agreement, the Client is aware that none of the reasons related to his personal life, in particular, but not exclusively, pregnancy, is grounds for changing the term of the Subscription, its early termination or postponement of its expiration date, including not is the basis for the return of funds (in whole or in part) paid by the Client under the Agreement.
4.6. The Client declares that: a) he knowingly agrees to all the terms of this Agreement and all its Annexes and undertakes to comply with them; b) he voluntarily assumes responsibility for possible injuries or other damage to his health resulting from the use of sports equipment and / or during any physical exercise (load); c) he has no medical contraindications for sports (at least on the date of the Agreement he is not aware of this) and knowingly releases the Club from any liability for possible accidents that may occur to the Client in the Club; d) the Client knowingly agrees that deviations from the approximate period of opening of the Club specified in the Agreement are possible; e) he has no claims to the content of this Agreement and the terms of the Agreement fully satisfy him and are fair to both Parties; e) The Client knowingly agrees that his participation in all trainings and other events will be at his own discretion and risk;
4.7. By concluding this Agreement, the Client gives his consent to the use and processing of his personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" of "01" June 2010.
4.8. By concluding this Agreement, the Client agrees to conduct photo, film, TV and video shootings that do not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine.
4.9. By concluding this Agreement, the Client agrees to periodically receive information, in particular, but not exclusively, on the activities and actions carried out by the Contractor, by receiving notifications by telephone, facsimile, electronic communication or otherwise permitted or prohibited by applicable law Of Ukraine.
4.10. This Section of the Club Rules is an integral part of the Agreement, all provisions in it have equal legal force with the provisions of the Agreement and the validity of this Section of the Club Rules does not require additional proof in court.